Monday, December 21, 2009

Td Banknorth Garden Seating Row Numbers

SNOW

Hii everybody! Try during the holidays to give you a max of photographs and look, but without a camera is a mission a bit complicated ... [Just a little ...] So I found a picture of my sewing potessi to illustrate this post! Thank you to you O Lisa:)
So it snow ... It's rather nice to see white stuff fell by the thousands in front of our window illuminated with a garland electric lamps LED 200 ... But when you're underneath, things get complicated ... Personally, it happened to me many times not to feel my big toe or my left ear ... The flakes are lil vicious! They fall in the pil hair or there is no T-shirt, sweater or scarf, and neither of ... Grrrr!
Good! I return tonight to the load, in the meantime I'll go skate at once!

Have a good day:)






Photo with Baby Chloe!












0 comments:

Post a Comment