Monday, December 14, 2009

Eate Your Own Wwe Superstar

land Shoes! Sorry

I love the heels ... That surprises you? Nay! 9cm, 10cm, 11cm ... I love boo!
In the background you can see my 2 new pairs ... That Christmas has come early!
I can not wait to take real photos and be able to post them ... More than 11 days [If I count as well, because my schedule is Kinder ahead of me ... hihihi] ... In 11 days we will be able to sing together the birth of baby Jesus ... Hmm ... No! Above all it is => Cadeauuuu! The phrases P'tites Noel: "Oh thank you Oh I expect it, oh great that's what I wanted" Voila! Find out these sentences and Noel shook P'tites perfect!
The cold came back and I have nothing to put me anywhere but my Y'ep! And I seriously began to resemble a Mr. Freeze ... This morning due to lack of time to search for real gloves [which I'm no, I'm pro to lose kind of thing is vital when the cold tip] Eh bah I put the gloves of my little sister when she was in Ce2 : That is to say, colorful mittens magniifiques of all colors [A majority Rose] ... I was worthy to go for a ride was Barbie Land!

On this I leave you! I hope to write a post [Ahah the pun ... Or not! ] Soon! To talk about my future purchases against the storm because I am seriously beginning to freeze them!









P. S: Yes I love the bracelets now:) Kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment