Monday, December 28, 2009

Gay Cruising Techniques

The Gift by thousands!




The big bearded man has never been kind to me for at least a decade and a half [= 15 years = My age:)]
What I do a little inventory of all my little present:

- The camera of my dreams, the Nikon D70:) Nicknamed Tiky Minky <3

- A week weekend shopping in London [Primark and Topshop to guard you on February 5! ]

- A set of lingerie Sonia Rykiel
- Money

- A book about Photography
- Tim Burton's book [he is Beautiful]
- A sniff box [gift my little sister who thought I was seeing a box of tissues called: Sniff Box ... :) Too Choupi]





I'm in seventh heaven Eighth Heaven, where nobody can go, not even a rocket!




Christmas Truce: Saturday I accompanied my sister to show [Walking with Dinosaurs] A Bercy, was Canonesque! I had a terrible feeling to find myself in an enclosed area with a real T-rex! On leaving, we decide to take the metro to the Champs open, and, fool that I am large, I decided to put myself standing on the seats, open the window and take lots of nice pictures with freshly unpacked my camera:)






This is what it gives a crazy loose in Paris:)




I hope the big bearded also been very generous with you, waiting your message unpacking gift!






XXx

0 comments:

Post a Comment