Thursday, June 24, 2010

African Hair Salon Winnipeg

SILENCE! The

by Valentine Deluxe

But what he could to smoke, Ken Russell, the time of its rich hours??
No, because if ever there was still a bit at the bottom of a pot, I will try!
I will not give you the wrong of you remember who was Ken Russell, because if you came here rather than specifically on the blog fans Farm Celebrities , it should not be solely due to chance Bl ... At most I can make you salivate by telling you that Mister Russell is the father of today's work explored by your hostess for the opening of its new heading.
If by chance I ventured to attempt a succinct synopsis of what follows, you have some serious reservations about my sanity, and I suspect to be as dry as the urine adulterated with a yellow jersey Festina.
So, if I may, let me take this opportunity to slip finely title of my new category:
I'd rather not tell you!



Ken Russell (who did not have done that smoking ...)

In fact, I forbid you blow example in passing that we will discover here an excerpt from a musical biography of Franz Liszt . I do not want to see you running away from my inaugural stammers, afraid to find yourself trapped in front of something as academic and drape that Amadeus Milos Forman of !

... but I'd rather not tell you!

Yes, I know, the little treachery launched against Mr. Forman with the air not to touch, is a meanness of all that is more free, but what do you want? I love to speak ill of the movies that everyone worships ...
Next time I gat Circle of Dead Poets ! ... How does "no cap '??
Anyway, as so aptly WC FIELDS , "someone who does not like children, Small dogs and the Circle of Dead Poets can not be all bad " ...




Seeing you run away to face the horrifying prospect of being stuck at the monument of respectability aforementioned Oscar winner, I could reassure you and arouse your curiosity in you throwing , nonchalantly, in the biopic that he is talking about, Franz Liszt, played by Roger Daltrey , His Holiness Pope by none other than Ringo STARR , and Richard Wagner is depicted literally as a horrible vampire canines slender, straight out of a film from Hammer.
But no, I tell you that ...

... I'd rather not tell you!

Yes, but then, how to attract customers to my shop if I do not do the article?
Finally, my kittens! you can imagine that "aphasic Valentine", it's been a fundamental contradiction in the words! The Deluxe
same effects without bragging? ... I'd rather hang myself! ...
So even if I give you to describe the specific context of the exhibit that you will be presented as a bouquet inaugural, we note in passing that, like a hawker on a provincial market you extolling the benefits of a miracle stain remover or a battery of non-stick pans, I still have managed to flog 2646 characters to say nothing!
Also, it is high time to get into the thick of things (although I prefer not tell you! )




So in this new column , no plume of old glories naphtalinées, or good manners tartignoles - no! ...
Place the monstrous, the excessive screaming, bad taste proudly served in the "ever more, ever further, to too much claimed as one of the Fine Arts.
Having seen how I could have whet your appetite with libidinous my column on "the art sent in the air with panache " I'm sure it is not in your rank will rise as new armies ready sanctimonious righteous crusade against the decline of traditional values.
But obviously you do not know yet what you agree ... So do not come cries of frightened rosieres whether in these chronic slip surreptitiously left, right and middle, horrible coitus cattle of the welter of wild orgies, orgies and depravity, of Niagara fuck sticky, even the prostitute of Babylon tour in Sodom and Gomorrah ...
Finally, in short: the triumvirate "cock-tit-testicle" in all its glory, what!
is clear to everyone? ... Do not bother to come and complain AFTER!
Well, the children are asleep? we are ready?
So to find Following the first pearl of my new necklace, which reminds me in passing that old adage-eyed, common sense
"It is not those who have the biggest ears that hear the better. "




0 comments:

Post a Comment