Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What Does Cockroach Feces Look Like

SUN!

Wednesday! Liberation! Finally one afternoon Pfffiou Free!
Today, in my super giant city, there was an exchange for clothes! It was like a thrift store giant without dust [Hallelujhia] I found a nice small boat sailor, a long coat, zara, a bonnet and a small boat pull camaieu; All that for => 16 €! [The photos will come later] I'm starting to believe that I attract good shots;)

Today I also want to take time for my style a little English and this is what it gave! Detour to a small park with Lou Summer , we took photos, laughed, admiring what we buy when we have lots of tunes [= D], eat like large ... Breff it is exploded as a real day [yes, yes, there are false ... Sunday! ]
With Lou (L)

Jacket: Promod
Dress: Pull & Bear
Tights: H & M
Shoes: Free'P'star
Sorry to have posted this message quite late, blogspot Beugi a bit: /
xxx











0 comments:

Post a Comment