Monday, October 12, 2009

Solini New York Suits

FAME **



I'm back! No I'm not Dead during the month of August and September, I am simply returned to the first L and life becomes more complicated! I am so sorry this abscence looongue ... The positive thing is that I return with BILLIONS more clothes and millions of extra pounds (----' lively holidays). This blog will also become a bit of my test lab for my french ... Difficult to understand, but simply put, I'll write write write columns in the manner Julie Locatelli (<3) Et vous me direz ce que vous en pensez !? Ca vous va d'être mes petits cobayes préférés !?



Breffff => here is my outfit today <=



I put my new shoes, a mix between Michael Jackson and Agyness Deyn, I Adoor, buy a star's Frip [I never know or is or was the apostrophe and s ...]






Jacket: Promod


John: New Look


Pull: Zinca


Shoes: Wendel

0 comments:

Post a Comment