Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What Kind Of Hair Does Nicki Minaj Use

Stepping Back

Back from a week of coaching with Marlagne The entire French team gathered around coach Philippe Albarret. The program included a week of coaching stage, with classes singing, music, meeting with a bunch of professionals from the world of music. All this hosted by Larsen launched a new structure by the French community to support the artists.

We are three groups to monitor the residence. Baloji Freddy Massamba and me. Willow is planned at first, but after qq unexpected, it can finally attend.

A week immersed in my project. Unconstrained daily, family or other. And almost no GSM, no internet. To refocus. Recover endangered. Out of its highways. I do not know when was the last time I took so long for me. A long time. too long.

whole program. Exciting. Also destabilizing. The range of emotions is wide. Stress through the doubt, excitement, anger, joy, attention, violence, ultra sensitivity. A week condensed and intense Ouu essentially is delivered to the center: the artistic personality, the voice, the pleasure of surprise, to rediscover.

I leave all stirred, shaken but with a new desire. A desire for pleasure, a desire to invent even more in the moment. Put a little closet to the author's benefit even more from the scene. To remove all my caps and be right there with the public, just without thinking of the rest. After a show case at Fnac Saturday when I felt vraimentdans another dimension, because just out of this residence, I dying to réattaquer scene.

Prime concert Saturday. I look forward ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment