Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rash In-between Boobs

A voice, memories

I found by accident while surfing the net, a group called Partisan whose singer has a deep voice, a voice that challenges me, that speaks to me. He sings primarily in English, lasciviously, the song is called The Ballad of L group, Partisan . And the singer, the singer, I realize suddenly none other than my first guitar, Jules Mauviel I completely lost sight (It is also the composer of Do not think of anything on my second album). I do not know what became of him, he simply disappeared. His voice is loaded. And it still touches me same.

hear that voice tonight reminds me so much. Amazing how a voice carries emotions, memories, smells, light and space movement. It's a whole period of my life just reappear there in front of my computer, this Thursday, September 3 at 21:02. The film I started, our first gig nights in the botanical, the joy Dejazey (Rennes) in bars in trans (music) when it was learned that the programmers of old plows and Paleo had enjoyed our concert and they took us, we who were shooting for just qq month, the first parts of Paris, the truck with the brothers Mauviel Lolo Quoat, Jacquot, Tof, Eva and Guigui, then David, the late night ...

What we were able to laugh. And what do we had a rough time too. A group of strong characters like that, it was the fireworks at all times.

Since then, Fred (Mauviel) with his sense of humor of mutant, is driven to become an actor (yes, Fred !!!), moved to Brussels Tof and continues to run like mad Lolo I have no news but if you read this blogg called the name of God! Eva is a project still top secret, Guigui I've seen this summer in Rennes is so unique tjs and talented ...:) A mentor, as usual.

The years pass, the memories remain, the heart that pinches, the slight smile, the better, not worse. Male X. It is already far. 7 years since this album came out, I'm 9 years in music. I could not do without it now. It's bizarre life.

If you go on myspace go listen to the new group of Jules, Partisan: A Very me hell. www.myspace / musicpartisan

0 comments:

Post a Comment