Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Is Tge Type Of Weave Nicki

Heard on the train from Braine-le-Comte and Brussels. Park Viaduct

January 29, 2011
Two girls-very stylish Newyorkcity-hiphop-connected installed in front of me.

A: Ah, you too have the application "read the bible" on your iPhone?
B: Yes. I Genesis and Matthew and all ... The morning and evening. But sometimes I'm torn-exploded so I read the story.
A: You surprise me, that's a lot!
B: Yeah, but hey, I'd finish it, this bible!
A: Yeah well, it's not because you've read all of that ...
B: Yeah I know. But hey.
[time]
A: I got it the genesis too upset!
B: Why?
A: Well the story is with Eve! I'm not saying, maybe I should have been there I would have done the same, I dunno, but I was too upset anything.
B: Yeah that's clear.
A: It was screwed up.
B: Yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment