Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bulk Lentils For Sale

School Girl!

Ouiiiiiii! Today [Good okey Yesterday] I decided to be a schoolgirl on good terms, this means: Blazer, little shorts, tunic, soquette ... Short short short:) So here's how I
provided to survey the day Saturday ... Day where I also had the joy of finding [Finally ...] to find my shoes for the winter [hehe] is of Jacqueline Riu, Maid boot with mash mash on top ... I can ever describe the pictures so you wait ... Yes after his flight plan with 1m80 Non-controlled landing my camera takes a little mouth .. I'm sorry!

Have a great Sunday xxx





Tunic: IKKS

Shorts: Zara [Kid]

Blazer: Sud Express

Shoes: Freep's'star






PS: Photos are filthy, I'm really sorry, but I have to bite the camera of my mother and it is not terrible [> Re <] Désolé !
PS: Quick poll: You like the new format of the blog, color ... ETC?
merciii xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment